It is not everyday that you get a couple of awards on the same day!!! First I saw this notification from WordPress saying I got an award for completing one year of blogging with them 🙂 Hours later, I get tagged in the “Awesome Blogger & Liebster Blog Award”, thanks to my blogger-friend Gitanjali 🙂 🙂
I would call this concept an excellent effort to revive lazy bloggers and give them a reason to write. And I am reacting to just that by this post. Well, here are the rules:
- If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
- Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Tag 11 more Bloggers.
- No tagging back.
- Person you tag must have < 200 followers
Facts about myself:
- I need a reason to do anything, never can take a blind order in life
- The only thing that can definitely make me cry is good music
- I have this never-dwindling to do list that I try everyday to shorten
- I can stand sarcasm better than artificial smiles in people I talk to
- I am obsessed about being rational and logical (whether I am is an altogether different question, I just want to)
- I like a book better if the plot does not go as how I have guessed
- I love performing / singing infront of an audience… it gives me that adrenaline rush 🙂
- On the contrary, when it comes to speaking infront of the same audience, I get a little scared 😦
- My family is completely orthodox, I am completely the opposite!
- I love black color, Harry Potter, shopping, “akkaravadisal”, pets…
- The scale-balancing theory of a Libran suits me too well (read Linda Goodman if you don’t und)
1. Blogging to me is_.
An expression of my thoughts and ideas; wooing more than just my english teacher through the exam paper!
2. I recommend the following 3 blogs for you to read when you are free: _ , _ and _.
A Learning A Day
(this guy blogs everyday, something informative,thought-provoking and awesome)
and every other blog in CBC…
3. 5 songs on my play list. (Losing inspiration here)
Suttum vizhi sudardhan kannamma (bharathiyar – Kandukonden)
Iravum Nilavum (Karnan)
Omana Penne (VTV)
well… its mostly mood based – and the list is big enough for a post… So I shall stop here…
4. The last 5 books that I read were___.
The Krishna Key
The Mahabharatha (by Kamala Subramaniam)
Atlas Shrugged (half way through and at a standstill)
To kill a mocking bird (reading)
5. The one movie that made me cry__.
My Sister’s Keeper
6. Some day, I will _______.
Be just the same Vid!
7. Ten places i want to visit before- whatever.
Chennai (done) 😛
some nameless village (where you get no signal also)
8. The one person who made a HUGE impact on my life would be?
There is not one. This bunch of people (friends) who have/can influence me in various walks of life – I call them my Inner Circle.
9. The last time I goofed something up __.
It happens too frequently, I cannot isolate and tell you just one 😉
10. New year resolutions for 2013?
Like every other year – not to take any resolutions
11. (finally!) One secret that nobody knows 😛
Ahem, they are secrets… So no, I pass that…
- What is the one thing in your life you would erase, given a chance?
- Your favourite 5 movies…
- Your one best trait / skill?
- Something/someone you just can’t stand?
- A quote that inspires you…
- 3 favourite blog posts – yours or someone else’s…
- Your take on God
- One really funny/embarrassing incident you were involved in…
- If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why? (now that the day is so close ;))
- What is the speed of darkness?
- your best-kept secret (don’t get mad at me for this qn… and please do answer!)
Passing the tag:
I would like to tag the below awesome bloggers in this post:
- Archana Menon
- Rajiv Nagarajan
- GB aka Ganga Bharani
- Sowmya Raghavan
- Sowmya Swaminathan
- Nirmal Anand
- Ashwini CN
- Sinduja Ragunathan
- Bragadheesh Prasanna
- Aarthi Rajendran
- Aarthi Shri
Please accept the award and pass on the tag and award to the deserved!
– Until next,